Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween TV Specials

If, like me, you're saddened to see your neighbors taking down their decorations and the pumpkins on your front step slowly sinking in on themselves, then one sure-fire way to bolster that Halloween spirit is by rewatching some classic Halloween TV episodes.  I've been thinking of what my list would include (certainly Supernatural's ridiculous razor-blades-in-the-candy opener), and maybe at some point I'll put together a list of my own, by in the meantime, here's a great roundup from Jezebel of Halloween specials from our youths.

There are a lot of clear winners on this list -- the Buffy episode, of course, and every episode ever of The Addams Family - but I think my favorite is the Freaks and Geeks episode.  Bill as The Bionic Woman.  It just kills me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment