Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cart Before The Horse Halloween Freebies

© Cart Before The Horse, via Etsy
My mother introduced me to Cart Before The Horse many years ago, and I love it when she sends me links to the charming folk art dolls they have for sale.  One of my favorite things about Cart Before The Horse, though, is their wonderful Halloween creations, like the adorably creepy skeleton couple at left.

Their blog, in addition to featuring new work and process photos, offers a few fun, free how-tos, including some Halloween treats: Let's Make Witch Hats and Treat Box tutorials and Dem Bones skeleton template.

I'm looking forward to more sweet and spooky dolls from Cart Before The Horse as the season unfolds.

1 comment:

  1. It's the eyelashes on the lass that just tickle my fancy!

    ReplyDelete